How has it already been 6 months?! My sweet little girl came into this world like a tornado and she is the strongest little human being that I know. We have had high highs and low lows but good Lord, I have loved every second of being her mom. I wish things could slow down but at the same time, I cannot wait to see what kind of little person she is going to turn into.
She’s 6 Months Old
- Belly laughs every day
- She loves to watch people drink out of cups. Like…LOVES it.
- Starting to make the “Ma” sound
- Rolls all over the house and keeping us on our toes
- Likes to flex her baby muscles and scream at the same time so we know how buff she is
- LOVES eating her green vegetables and there has not been a fruit or vegetable so far that she has not liked
- 3 months post-op and absolutely thriving
- Such a chunky baby that food gets stuck in her wrist and neck fat (so cute)
- Will caugh when she is being dramatic and then starts laughing because she has no poker face
I love you, Olive.